Extra-Curriculars

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pound Cake & Lady Gaga

Tony & JoEllen Stancil (aka "my RHC parents") made my day today in two ways: 1. The most delicious slice of pound cake ever. They went to breakfast at Rein's Deli before coming all the way to Glastonbury to do ME a vehicular favor. They just give and give and give some more. I savored every bite. 2. Let me precede this one by first explaining that Tony is a highly respected professional mechanic dude. (His word must hold some kind of weight). After handing over the keys, I pre-apologized for the state of my sweet little Lady Gaga--not clean. Not clean by a looooong shot. One would think I have lots of messy children and no closet space whatsoever (2nd part is slightly true). Then my wonderful, loving, and merciful church parents taught me one of my favorite lessons ever--one that Tony has put to the test of time and experience: "The messier the car, the prettier the girl" AMEN!!! Praise the Lord!!! HALLELUJAH!!! Jesus saves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment