Extra-Curriculars

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lessons for the Not So Wise -- Lesson #6782 -- "So You've Been 'Grounded' By God" -- by Jennica R. Serra

So I've been grounded by God for the past couple of weeks. Not just poured out, but burnt out, cracked down the side, placed on the shelf & told, "Stay".

Part I: Hallelujah I'm free! (from people pleasing and schedules and never being able to keep up with life)
Part II: Mmmm so this is what it's like to feel rested and peaceful.
Part III: Wow. So this is unconditional love...from God AND people.
Part IV: AH! MASSACHUSETTS? You mean, leave the safety of home and work? I'm sorry but those are the only places where I have some grasp of who I am right now...and I don't want to lose it or fall backwards! Bah...fine, God...I'll go...
Part V: MA was good...really good...and the newly broken horse knew when it was time to gracefully take the trip back home for some rest and fellowship with her sister horses.
Part VI: Oh...is that a glimpse of actual VISION into what is in store for me in Hartford? Am I allowed to want Hartford? Are you going to take it away, God?
Part VII: More sisterhood.
Part VIII: Laughter & Provision. Momentary, "Are we there yet?" That's true...I do see how I need more time. I trust you. I love you.
Part IX: :) :) hmm... followed by AHHHHH LOTS OF WILD CRAZY FUN GIRL TIME!!
Part X: Wiped out. Oh yeah... I forgot. I'm still grounded. Thank you, Lord. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment