I am I AM's
Once you are stripped of all the ways
you used to identify yourself and measure your worth or success, you may
find yourself in a period of being tossed about, anger, jealousy,
desperately grasping anything and anyone to tell you who you are, what
to do, and how to do it... Nothing and no one will suffice... Except
Jesus. And that identity is not "picture perfect servant/doer/goodie-two-shoes" and that measure is not against or determined by those around you.
I am not a singer, I am a child of God and a follower of Christ who has been given a singing "talent"
I am not an actress, I am a child of God and a follower of Christ who has been given an acting "talent"
I am not a program manager, I am a child of God and follower of Christ who has been given an administrative "talent"
I am a child of God and follower of Christ who functions in the roles of "sister," "daughter," "friend"
And so on...
No comments:
Post a Comment