Extra-Curriculars

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Drama, drama, drama

During a textversation with Pamcakes this afternoon, I finally accepted and admitted that I really am a "Drama Queen".

What a shocker, righttt?! Something my parents have been saying since I was 2...but I refused to accept it! Drama is messy. Drama is stressful. Drama is exhausting. Drama robs life of peace. Drama can lead to broken relationships and friendships. Who in their right mind would seek it out...let alone create it?! Oh right...I would.

I thrive on it! The good, the bad... (preferably the "good," the bad is quite stressful--but hey, gotta get that fix somehow!) Life is so uninteresting when the blood isn't flowing. Must be an adrenaline/sensory-stimulation thing. Gee.. thanks... Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. This learning to just "be" can be quite a humbug at times for people like me--where's the thrill?! Where's the drama?! Where's the adventure? Where are the problems to be solved?! The people to meet?! The feelings to be felt?! GAHHHH.  Time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment